Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third Party Links
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Bed Post. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
◦ Ensure to check the information in any tick boxes that may indicate your choice to sign up/not sign up to our mailing lists.
◦ If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by informing us either by phone, writing or e-mail and we will carry out your request. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information.
◦ If you believe that any information we have regarding you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Web Browser Cookies
Our site uses “cookies” to enhance user experience and to track user habits so that we can record how users use and interact with our website. Users maybe wish to disable cookies, however in order to make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on our website, your computer, tablet or mobile device will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this site by using them. Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer. Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply let us know follow your actions throughout the use of our website. If you would prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose to do this, then please note that some parts of the site may not function properly.
Anonymous tracking data is also collected by the web analysis tool Google Analytics using cookies that are able to be used to generate traffic and trend indicators.
We will take all reasonable care, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract Creation and Electronic Contracts
The technical steps required in creating the contract between you and us are as follows:
◦ You place the order for your products on the website by completing the check-out process, which you will be guided through by a series of simple instructions/prompts.
◦ You will have the opportunity to change your order up until you select to ‘Place your Order’.
◦ We will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail detailing your order number and products that you have ordered. Please check you spam/junk e-mail folders if you have not received the acknowledgement e-mail within 45 minutes. Note that this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from The Bed Post.
◦ Once payment has been authorised we will contact you to confirm that your ordered has been processed and advise you on an approximate delivery date.
◦ We will contact you when the goods arrive in our warehouse confirming that delivery arrangements need to be made. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our terms and conditions.
It is recommended that you retain all e-mails relating to you order/contract.
Non-Acceptance of your Order may be a result of one of the following:
◦ The product you have ordered is unavailable from stock.
◦ We are unable to obtain payment authorisation.
◦ We have found a pricing or product description error.
◦ You live outside of our delivery areas
◦ Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Contractual Capacity terms and conditions section.
The contract will be concluded in English.
If we do cancel you order/contract we will notify you by e-mail and will refund to you any sum paid to us by you (in respect of the current order/contract) as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the cancellation of your order. We will not be obligated to offer any additional compensation for any inconveniences suffered.
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must: - Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information. Be over 18 years of age. Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable.
Description of Products
Each product purchased is sold subject to its description which sets out additional specific conditions related to the product. Including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and aftercare service. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time of publishing when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Images are for illustration purposes only and should not be relied on for colour and size.
The Bed Post does not hold or store any card data supplied by the user, as all payments are carries out through a secure payment gateway to provide the user with the utmost security. We are also fully PCI compliant. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges as set out in the delivery information section of this Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment/confirmation section of this website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon order. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Conclusion of a Contract
This website and the prices shown constitute an invitation to trade and not an offer capable of acceptance. At all times our acceptance of an order takes place on dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made. The Bed Post reserves the right to cancel any order at its discretion and at any time before the point of dispatch, including for technical reasons.